Thursday, April 16, 2009

SAMBELLINA'S PARTY


Today starts Sambellina's Party - ever since dreaming up my daughter's first birthday party I realised that I had a slight obsession when it came to party planning, styling and all the goodies along with it. Putting this together with my life long love affair (read - crazed obsession) with stationery, drawing and doodling I discovered a very big dream I didnt even know I had ......

After leaving the crazy corporate world of software development to have my second baby, and wanting to spend much more time with my family, I decided to travel in my new direction...Turns out - I love it !!!

Hello and welcome to my blog about how it all comes together, plus all the bits and pieces behind it.

xx Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails