Sunday, May 30, 2010

WORLD CUP 2010 Soccer Fever


I think it is so fitting that our international retailer in South Africa, In Good Company sent us these images they had put together for soccer parties for the FIFA World Cup 2010 coming up in June....Don't they look great ?

I have a soft spot for this new company as my husband was born in South Africa but mostly because of their fresh and inspiring take on celebrations with worldwide products - and how they can jampack so many party ideas and beautiful images into their regular Good News and Good Guides !! For the party obsessed (and we know there are a lot of you out there....), I highly recommend you sign up for these....xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,

    I was in Olifant in Williamstown today for the first time - fab shop! And just wanted to say I saw your partyware and just love it! Such a great idea to create co-ordinating cups!

    Vari @ Buttercup Ink xxx

    http://buttercupink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails