Thursday, November 25, 2010

Retailer Spotlight - Christmas

One of my favourite parts of this business, is to getting to know like-minded retailers who love party paperie and stationery just as much as I do - and seeing their talent and inspiring ideas that go into setting and styling up a retail store !!

Firstly, we wanted to share some of the beautiful Christmas styling we have spotted...... .

The shop window at Love to Celebrate in Roseville, Sydney is always a feast for the eyes. Check out this gorgeous Christmas styling with our red and lime polkadots, and red/white stripes.

The fabulous online party store,  The Party Parlour has fantastic Christmas wrapping starter packs to get you all sorted for Christmas (including lots of Sambellina gift tags).

I adore this scene by The Party Studio featuring our red polkadot gift tags and Christmas tags.
A beautiful pink and red candy cane Xmas party by Sweet Little Birdy......
One of our newest stockists, Little Paper Lane, in Mona Vale, Sydney - a perfect paper shop. I would spend a lot of money in this store if I lived nearby - I am certain.

More "spotlights" to come...

xx Kate

2 comments:

  1. I adore that shop in Mona Vale and regularly have my three boys standing sulkily outside whilst I leisurely enjoy the delightful goods on offer inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great kate - must head over to see Gaby as she always does beautiful windows and I like that one in Mona Vale - dangerous!!! Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails