Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Remember Swapcards ?

Sometimes you wonder where your ideas and inspiration comes from..I have been a stationery fanatic since forever and had a GIANT collection of swapcards. Remember them ? My favourites were my Betsey Clark and Hollie Hobbie cards...I was obsessed. They were my "Disney Princesses". I remember going to one 6 year old birthday party, and there they were - those cute little girls - on paper party cups !! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It sounds made up but I remember every single detail of that one party table.

When I recently saw them on the very lovely Lark Blog, it sparked up so many memories. I dont know if this is where my partyware obsession started, but who knows, it all adds up...Anyway, I just wanted to post this so I would remember them forever xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails