Saturday, January 16, 2010

Things I love...jewellery

One of the best things about starting a business, is discovering an amazing world of other people doing "their own thing", pouring out gorgeous creations for me to get my little hands on. Here are two of my favourites (and I hope to find time to post about lots more) - My beautiful Koolaman Designs silver necklace - whipped up for me by Lisa and Stacey at Magnolia Square. I have barely taken it off since. Its like wearing my heart around my neck. It is on an 80cm long chain, with tags for my hubby and our wedding anniversary, both of my babies and their birthdays and my puppy. I seriously LOVE it ! Plenty of other stylish designs also available - you can buy online here. xMy other favourite necklace is my sterling silver heart necklace made for me by my very clever mother in law. She designs and makes all sorts of customised silver hearts and one-of-a-kind Pandora style glass beads (all inspired by Australian landscapes). Her attention to detail on every piece is always perfect. Have a peek over here at Etsy at her lovely pieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails