Friday, March 12, 2010

Colour Combinations : Blue, Red, White


Some colour combinations just float my boat (and I seem to think a lot about colours) !!!
I have a giant "inspiration folder" packed with magazine clippings, cards, wrap, old sketches and have grand ideas to sort it out one day into colours. Now that would be fun - but might need to wait for those flying pigs to take off.

In the meantime, thought I would put together a few mini colour boards that might help in "teaming" our partyware for your next do. This is one of my favourite mixes of colour. Images by me and one from the many party ideas from the fabulous online party store The Party Parlour.  xx Kate
(PS. Looking forward to my little Christian to graduate to a big boy bed to deck out his room properly with this combo)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails