Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sambellina Partyware Parties - Red

We went to a birthday party for a super gorgeous 1-year old on the weekend. I forgot my camera, but here is a little happy snap of the effort my sweet friend went to. I especially loved the ribbon around the chocolate mousse and frog-in-the-pond cups, and the roving ladybirds - all to tie in with red polkadots. (PS. My Sam is in the background with her hands on some of the many delicious baked goods consumed - my hands were usually on the Mars Bar slice - mmmmmm)...  xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - personally my hands would have been around the red wine bottles at the back - hee hee!

    Jenny x x x

    P.S Festoon is taking a little break so must say 'bye bye' for a little while... do stop over at my blog for a little cheerio!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails