Thursday, January 28, 2010

Starting school life..

A little bit emotional about my baby starting school next week.....but, already, the school memories are flooding back to me (I must remember it is not ME starting school). We picked up Sam's "book box" today and with all of those fresh pencils and exercise books, the stationery addict in me went a little bit wild with excitement (aaah...the little things !!). My little guy was especially unhappy not to receive a giant box of stationery just like his big sister :-(

PS. Speaking of stationery...My MOST prized possession growing up were my Derwent Colour Pencils (check out the 500 colours above). Read more over at Babyology.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for Sam's first day at school! The start of a new era for your family...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails